Public Speaking Coaching
Our flagship programme, BE HEARD, forges the important connection between public speaking and leadership development to help individuals and teams own the power of their voice and to share their story, as they lead with confidence.
The premise of the Be Heard programme is that “everyone has something of value to contribute.”
Be Heard is about:
- Ownership of your story
- Showing up authentically, vulnerably and confidently
- Being grounded in who you are
- Influence and persuasion
Be Heard exists as a face-to-face or virtual programme that can be customized to suit the needs of the client.
The sessions have been designed to assist you to gain confidence in a ‘learn by doing’ (experiential) environment where we use tried and tested tips, tools and techniques to help you overcome your nerves and become a powerful speaker.
We will work together to break through self-imposed personal boundaries that limit your true capability.
We cover topics such as:
- Cultivating Power Presence
- Crafting easy to follow presentations
- Start with Why
- Persuade with Power
- Storytelling that connects
- Listening to respond
- Delivery that delivers
- Liberate your Leadership Voice
- Use non-verbal cues to drive the message
- Dress the Part
- Technical Presentations
- Delivering to different audiences
- Executive Pitches
- Feedback; fuel for greatness
- Delivering off the cuff
- Overcoming nerves
- Visualization & Affirmation
- Tips for effective preparation
- Crafting a TED Talk
The Be Heard Programme is available as follows:
- Online dedicated face time with Coach Zoya
- Zoya will walk a journey of ten sessions to ensure that you work through self-imposed limitations that stand in the way of you being heard.
- You will learn technical aspects of speaking alongside leadership development
- By the end of the programme, you will understand your own speaking and delivery style, deliver with confidence and learn how to overcome your nerves.
- Online programme (individual and groups)
- This offering is self-paced
- You have lifetime access to the content and can refer to it as often as you need to
- For group sessions, a facilitator will step in at commencement and conclusion of the programme
- Group online face time sessions
- These sessions are intended for groups and will cover the fundamentals of Being Heard.
- They are suitable for all groups in corporations and can be customized the meet the specific needs of the group